Welcome to The Land Consultancy Limited, providing expert Phase 1 desk study and Phase 2 site investigation and geo-environmental consultancy services. Established in 2003, we undertake contaminated land (environmental) and geotechnical investigations, wind farm investigations, ground gas, quarry resource and shallow mining surveys.
We are highly qualified with over 20 years of relevant experience, and provide a nationwide service from our offices located just outside Preston. Our clients include developers, renewable energy companies, structural engineers, architects, local authorities, insurance companies and other consultants.
Many investigations are commissioned to help discharge planning conditions imposed on a development site by the council. The Land Consultancy Limited is fully insured and has completed contacts all over the UK – over 1200 jobs have been successfully completed to date.
Our areas of expertise include the following:
- Phase 1 desk studies.
- Phase 2 site investigations.
- Contaminated land remediation and validation.
- Borehole surveys.
- Coal mining risk assessments.
- Shallow coal mining and mine entry investigation / remediation.
- Ground gas surveys (mining/landfill)
- Wind farm desk studies.
- Wind farm ground investigations.
- Slope stability assessments.
- Geotechnical site investigations.
- Plate load testing.
- Soakaway (soakage) testing.
For more information as to the services that The Land Consultancy Ltd can offer, please click on the following links:
Contaminated Land Investigations